Information for Older Adults and Family Caregivers on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Virginia Center on Aging is concerned about COVID-19 and its impact on older adults. We have gathered a short list of reputable resources for those who share our concern and are seeking information and guidance.
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- From The John A. Hartford Foundation: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources for Older Adults, Family Caregivers and Health Care Providers
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Guidance for Older Adults
- From AARP: Clear-Cut Steps for Caregivers Worried About Coronavirus Exposure
- From the Alzheimer's Association: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- From the National Council on Aging: COVID-19 Resources for Professionals
Awarded funding for dementia research.
mid-life and older learners in the Road Scholar and LLI programs in 2019
Million competitively awarded through ARDRAF grants